Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Get Organized!

The school year is about to start, and I know I'm not alone in looking for how to stay organized and feel confident about to-do lists, calendars, and other stuff that piles up.

Cool Cat Teacher was just talking about it this morning. And my husband and I have been on the lookout for the perfect on-line, mutli-functional, integrated, use-it-anywhere to-do list we can find for the past few months. I think I've found it: Toodledo. Talk about integrated! iGoogle gadgets, iPhone apps, Twitter compatible, Jott compatible... it goes on. The best part for me - the Google Calendar sync, which I can view from either my personal Google calendar or my work Google calendar (due to some security on my work calendar, I can't directly sync one to the other without losing info). So, one to-do list, for both halves of my life. What else can you ask for?

No comments: