Sunday, July 27, 2008

More on iGoogle...

My love for iGoogle is now complete. I've discovered how perfectly they've created it to be used on my iPhone. When I'm at my computer, I can search for the gadgets I want that will display the best news, headlines and information I want to learn about, with links to the best RSS feeds and websites. And then I can see them from anywhere, any time. And they were smart about how they manage it for iPhone. The same way that gadgets can be collapsed to be out of the way when browsing online, I can collapse them to save space and scrolling time on my phone.

I love integrating technology. That's what makes any tool more useful to me: does it work no matter where I am? Can I use it for more than one task, or in more than one way? As I move deeper and deeper into cyberspace, I need to be sure I'm not alone out here - can my phone, my laptop, my email, my instant messages, my camera, and, oh, all those other people I want to talk to, come too?

No comments: